Ditrac

Do not expose children, pets, or nontarget animals to rodenticides.

If swallowed:

  • Call a poison control center, doctor, or 1-877-854-2494 immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.

Note To Physician

If swallowed, this material may reduce the clotting ability of the blood and cause bleeding. If ingested, administer Vitamin K1 intramuscularly or orally. Repeat as necessary based on monitoring of prothrombin times.

Treatment for Pet Poisoning

If animal eats bait, call veterinarian or 1-877-854-2494 at once.

Note To Veterinarian

Anticoagulant Diphacinone: For animals ingesting bait and/or showing poisoning signs (bleeding or elevated prothrombin times), give Vitamin K1.

Hotline

Call 1-877-854-2494 for information and treatment advice

Search:    





We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/2065716 in order to grade our quality of work and customer service.



Pest Control License # 28248-59492

At Once Pest • 5828 Deer Park Rd • Reisterstown MD 21136 • 443-562-9509