May be fatal if swallowed. May be harmful if or absorbed through the skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Avoid breathing dust. Wear waterproof gloves if dust is handled. Wash arms and face with soap and water after mixing or handling and before eating, drinking, or using tobacco. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.

If swallowed:

  • Call a poison control center, doctor, or 1-877-854-2494 immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.

Treatment for Pet Poisoning

If an animal eats this bait, call a veterinarian at once.

Note to Physician or Veterinarian

Contains the nerve poison Bromethalin. This product is not an anticoagulant type rodenticide. For humans or animals ingesting bait and/or showing poisoning signs (such as muscle tremors, loss of hind limb use, or seizures for animals), limit absorption by either emesis or gastric lavage. Sublethal symptoms, if present, would be the result of cerebral edema and should be treated accordingly through administration of an osmotic diuretic and corticosteroid.


Call Bell Laboratories at 1-877-854-2494.


We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please visit in order to grade our quality of work and customer service.

Pest Control License # 28248-59492

At Once Pest • 5828 Deer Park Rd • Reisterstown MD 21136 • 443-562-9509