First Strike

Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.

If swallowed:

  • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.

If on skin or clothing:

  • Take off contaminated clothing.
  • Rinse skin with plenty of cool water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

If in eyes:

  • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

Treatment for Pet Poisoning

If an animal eats this bait, call a veterinarian at once.

Note to Physician or Veterinarian

Contains the anticoagulant difethialone. If swallowed, this material may reduce the clotting ability of blood and cause bleeding. For humans or animals ingesting bait and/or showing obvious poisoning symptoms (bleeding or prolonged prothrombin times), give Vitamin K1 intramuscularly or orally. Also for pets, if needed, check prothrombin time every 3 days until values return to normal (up to 30 days). In severe cases, blood transfusions may be needed.

Contact

For more information call Lipha Tech Inc. at (800) 351-1476.

Search:    





We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/2065716 in order to grade our quality of work and customer service.



Pest Control License # 28248-59492

At Once Pest • 5828 Deer Park Rd • Reisterstown MD 21136 • 443-562-9509