If in eyes:

  • Flush with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.

If on skin or clothing:

  • Wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.

If swallowed:

  • Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
  • Induce vomiting under the direction of medical personnel. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water and induce vomiting by touching the back of throat with finger. If syrup of ipecac is available, give 1 tablespoon (15 ml) followed by 1 or 2 glasses of water. If vomiting does not occur within 20 minutes, repeat this dosage once. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

Note to Physician

This rodenticide contains an anticoagulant ingredient. If ingested, administer vitamin K1 intramuscularly or orally, as indicated in bishydroxycoumarin overdoses. Repeat as necessary based on monitoring of prothrombin times.


For information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies, or pesticide incidents) call the National Pesticide Information Center at 1-800-858-7378.


We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please visit in order to grade our quality of work and customer service.

Pest Control License # 28248-59492

At Once Pest • 5828 Deer Park Rd • Reisterstown MD 21136 • 443-562-9509