Transport Mikron

If on skin:

  • Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If inhaled:

  • Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 (within the U.S. and Canada) or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.

If in eyes:

  • Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.

If swallowed:

  • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

Note To Physician

This product is a pyrethroid. If large amounts have been ingested, the stomach and intestines should be evacuated. Treatment is symptomatic and supportive. Digestible fats, oils, or alcohol may increase absorption and so should be avoided.

Search:    





We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/2065716 in order to grade our quality of work and customer service.



Pest Control License # 28248-59492

At Once Pest • 5828 Deer Park Rd • Reisterstown MD 21136 • 443-562-9509