Transport Insecticide

Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.

If on skin or clothing:

  • Take off contaminated clothing.
  • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Call poison control center or doctor for treatment asdvice.

If in eyes:

  • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing eye.
  • Call poison control center or doctor for treatment asdvice.

If swallowed:

  • Call poison control center or doctor for tratment asdvice.
  • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
  • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If inhaled:

  • Move person to fresh air.
  • If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.

Note to Physician

This product contains a pyrethroid. If large amounts have been ingested, the stomach and intestine should be evacuated. Treatment is symptomatic and supportive. Digestible fats, oils, or alcohol may increase absorption and so should be avoided. All treatments should be based on observed signs and symptoms of distress in the patient. Overexposure to materials other than this product may have occurred.

Hotline

Contact 1-800-331-3148 for Emergency Assistance.

Search:    





We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/2065716 in order to grade our quality of work and customer service.



Pest Control License # 28248-59492

At Once Pest • 5828 Deer Park Rd • Reisterstown MD 21136 • 443-562-9509