Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Contact with product may result in transient tingling and reddening of the skin. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Call a poison control center, doctor, or 1-877-854-2494, or 1-800-858-7378 immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
If on skin or clothing:
- Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15−20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15−20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center, doctor, or 1-877-854-2494 immediately for treatment advice. Also call this number for information on health concerns and pesticide incidents.
Note to Physician
If swallowed or absorbed through the skin, this material may reduce the clotting ability of the blood and cause bleeding. If ingested, administer Vitamin K1 intramuscularly or orally. Repeat as necessary based on monitoring of prothrombin times.
Treatment for Pet Poisoning
If animal eats bait, call veterinarian at once.
Note to Veterinarian
Anticoagulant Bromadiolone: For animals ingesting bait and/or showing poisoning signs (bleeding or elevated prothrombin times), give Vitamin K1. If needed, check prothrombin times every 3 days until values return to normal (up to 30 days). In severe cases, blood transfusions may be needed.
Call 1-877-854-2494 or 1-800-858-7378 for treatment advice.