Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
If on skin or clothing:
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing eye.
- Immediately call a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
Note to Physician:
Contains petroleum distillates. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
For information, call 1-800-248-7763 or visit our website at www.zoecon.com