- Call physician or emergency phone number immediately. Do not give anything by mouth or induce vomiting unless instructed by physician.
If on skin or clothing:
- Remove contaminated clothing and launder before re-use. Wash with soap and water.
- No action required.
If in eyes:
- Flush with cool water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation develops, obtain medical assistance.
Note to Physician
If ingested, administer Vitamin K1 intramuscularly or orally as indicated by bishydroxycoumarin overdoses. Repeat as necessary as based upon monitoring of prothrombin times.