If in eyes:
- Flush with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
If on skin or clothing:
- Wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
- Induce vomiting under the direction of medical personnel. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water and induce vomiting by touching the back of throat with finger. If syrup of ipecac is available, give 1 tablespoon (15 ml) followed by 1 or 2 glasses of water. If vomiting does not occur within 20 minutes, repeat this dosage once. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
Note to Physician
This rodenticide contains an anticoagulant ingredient. If ingested, administer vitamin K1 intramuscularly or orally, as indicated in bishydroxycoumarin overdoses. Repeat as necessary based on monitoring of prothrombin times.
For information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies, or pesticide incidents) call the National Pesticide Information Center at 1-800-858-7378.